- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering M.S. (Sep. 2016 – Aug. 2018)
- Harbin Institute of Technology, School of Electrical Engineering B.S. (Aug. 2012 – Jul. 2016)
- Research Specialist, LX Semicon (Mar. 2021 – Present)
- Research Associate, LX Semicon (Aug. 2018 – Feb. 2021)
- Exchanging students in Seoul National University, School of Electrical Engineering (Sep. 2015 – Jan. 2016)
- Visiting students in Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (Aug. 2014)
- Daijoon Hyun, Yuepeng Fan, and Youngsoo Shin, “Accurate wirelength prediction for placement-aware synthesis through machine learning,” Proc. Design, Automation & Test in Europe (DATE), pp. 324-327, Mar. 2019.