- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering Ph.D. (Sep. 2020 – Present)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering M.S. (Sep. 2018 – Aug. 2020)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering B.S. (Mar. 2014 – Aug. 2018)
- Sangsan High school (Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2014)
- Design automation
- Young Fellow Award @ 58th DAC (Dec. 2021)
- Seunggyu Lee, Gangmin Cho, Wonjae Lee, Umar Afzaal, and Youngsoo Shin, “Efficient netlist rewriting and in-memory mapping for memristor-aided logic,” Proc. Design Automation Conf. (DAC), submitted.
- Wonjae Lee, Yonghwi Kwon, and Youngsoo Shin, “Fast ECO leakage optimization using graph convolutional network,” Proc. Great Lakes Symp. on VLSI (GLSVLSI), Sep. 2020. (Best Paper Award Candidate)