- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering Ph.D. (Sep. 2020 – Present)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering M.S. (Sep. 2018 – Aug. 2020)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering B.S. (Mar. 2014 – Aug. 2018)
- Sangsan High School (Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2014)
- Design automation
- Young Fellow Award @ 58th DAC (Dec. 2021)
- Daijoon Hyun, Wonjae Lee, Jinhyeong Park, and Youngsoo Shin, “Integrated power distribution network synthesis for mixed macro blocks and standard cells,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 70, issue 6, pp. 2211-2215, June 2023.
- Wonjae Lee, Insu Cho, Gangmin Cho, and Youngsoo Shin, “Routability-driven power distribution network synthesis with IR-drop budgeting,” Proc. Workshop on Machine Learning for CAD (MLCAD), Sep. 2023.
- Yoonsang Song, Gangmin Cho, Wonjae Lee, and Youngsoo Shin, “Simultaneous clock wire sizing and shield insertion for minimizing routing blockage,” Proc. Workshop on Machine Learning for CAD (MLCAD), Sep. 2023.
- Wonjae Lee, Yonghwi Kwon, and Youngsoo Shin, “Fast ECO leakage optimization using graph convolutional network,” Proc. Great Lakes Symp. on VLSI (GLSVLSI), Sep. 2020. (Best Paper Award Candidate)