Sunwha Koh (고선화)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering M.S. (Mar. 2019 – Feb. 2021)
- Ewha Womans University, School of Electrical Engineering B.S. (Mar. 1996 – Feb. 2000)
- Daijoon Hyun, Sunwha Koh, Younggwang Jung, Taeyoung Kim, and Youngsoo Shin, “Routability optimization of extreme aspect ratio design through non-uniform placement utilization and selective flip-flop stacking,” ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 50:1-50:19, May 2023.
- Sunwha Koh, Younggwang Jung, Daijoon Hyun, and Youngsoo Shin, “Routability optimization for extreme aspect ratio design using convolutional neural network,” Proc. Int’l Symp. on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May. 2021.
- Sunwha Koh, Yonghwi Kwon, and Youngsoo Shin, “Pre-layout clock tree estimation and optimization using artificial neural network,” Proc. Int’l Symp. on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), Aug. 2020.