Jaewoo Seo (서재우)
- KAIST, School of Electrical Engineering M.S. (Mar. 2016 – Feb. 2018)
- Sogang University, School of Electrical Engineering B.S. (Mar. 2003 – Feb. 2008)
- Samsung Electronics (2008.2 – Present)
- Daijoon Hyun, Jaewoo Seo, and Youngsoo Shin, “Library optimization for near threshold voltage design,” Proc. Int’l Symp. on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May. 2018.
- Jaewoo Seo, Jinwook Jung, and Youngsoo Shin, “A compact multi-bit flip-flop with smaller height implementation and metal-less clock routing,” Proc. SPIE Advanced Lithography, pp. 1-9 (105880A), Feb. 2018.
- Jaewoo Seo, Jinwook Jung, and Youngsoo Shin, “Pin accessibility-driven cell layout redesign and placement optimization,” Proc. Design Automation Conf. (DAC), Jun. 2017
- Jaewoo Seo and Youngsoo Shin, “Routability enhancement through unidirectional standard cells with floating metal-2,” Proc. SPIE Advanced Lithography, Feb. 2017.